Monday, May 17, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

I am starting this blog as an outlet for my own thoughts, ideas and creations. Being home with 4-5 kids each day can be rather daunting and overwhelming at times, not to mention a little depressing. So this will be my way to collect all my "light bulb" ideas and probably vent a little. I love sharing the funny and unusual happenings that seem to occur daily in our home. With two of my own kids, two or three daycare kids and 2 large dogs, there is never a dull moment. My new found love of cooking and baking will be displayed with a compilation of all the recipes I love and of course documentation of any failures as well. My newest adventure will be to homeschool my 8yr old son starting next fall, so I will be sharing our triumphs/failures and all the great resources I come across. Advice and input is always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog